Front Office Specialist
The Front Office Specialist communicates with a variety of individuals in a manner that enhances the reputation of Optimus Prosthetics and strengthens its relationships, manages patient charts, and provides general administrative and operational support.
Key performance objectives in order of priority are:
- Clearly and effectively communicate with patients, insurance companies, referral sources, and clinical staff in a professional and respectful manner to maintain our relationships and reputation and ensure we receive the information necessary to provide optimal patient care.
- Accurately and efficiently maintains patient charts to support prompt device delivery while complying with Medicare standards.
- Accurately verifies patient insurance benefits and eligibility.
- Manages internal reports ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is communicated internally to staff so that delivery stays on track.
- Provides general administrative support to the practice enabling the staff to do their jobs effectively.
The successful candidate must have exceptional self-management, planning and organizational skills, and the ability to interact with others in a positive manner. As the Front Office Specialist for Optimus Prosthetics, you must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral, and the ability to multi-task. In addition, you must have previous experience in a similar role and strong MS Office skills.
Optimus Prosthetics is located in Dayton, OH. Qualified candidates should apply with their LinkedIn profile or contact Anita Curtis at email@example.com.