Stronger. Smarter. Submersible.
Stronger construction makes the new Plié 3 Microprocessor Controlled (MPC) Knee both submersible and more rugged than ever. Yet, it’s still the fastest MPC knee, responding 10 to 20 times more rapidly than other MPC knees. With the most responsive stumble and fall protection, users can instinctively move at their own pace in any direction…even if it’s taking small short steps or pivoting in confined spaces. And with a more streamlined, intuitive set up, the Plié 3 MPC Knee makes it even easier for prosthetists to help patients expand their freedom.
• K3 amputees that need customized stumble recovery for a variety of activities
• High K3 and K4 amputees that need a knee that adjusts to both walking and running
• Ambulate with variable cadence on uneven terrain
• Have adequate hip strength in flexion and extension
• Occasional water exposure