MCPDriver™ Restores strength and articulation The MCPDriver™ is for those amputees who've suffered an amputation closer to the hand. Through movement of the MCP joint, or knuckle, the prosthesis mimics the flexion and extension of a natural finger.
- Custom designed to fit comfortably and suit your essential daily needs
- Slender and sleek design allows for wearing of multiple devices
- Made of medical-grade nylon 12, with stainless steel components for added strength and durability
- Breathable, comfortable silicone strap anchors the device with a low profile, modern look
- Pivot hinges allow for easy abduction and adduction
- Interchangeable silicone rubber tip pads
Candidates for the MCPDriver™ must meet the following criteria:
- AT LEAST 1/2” of the proximal phalanx
- AT LEAST 45 degrees flexion in the MCP joint
- AT LEAST 10 degrees extension in the MCP joint
If you do not meet these criteria, but you are still interested in the MCPDriver™, please have your prosthetist call our offices. We would be happy to discuss your case and determine if we have a workable solution for you.